It has been a long two years of designing and testing the new Stampin’ Up! stamp placement tool. Why? You ask, do we need another stamp placement tool?
Stampin’ Up! has taken the stamp positioning tool to a whole new level! I have had a MISTI tool for many years and honestly thought nothing could improve it. Boy, was I wrong!!
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW for the November 16-30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. The reservation window opens at 2:00 pm (MT) on November 16th. While supplies last.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp–no need to start over!
- Maker fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates.
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet Storage area
- Retail Price–$49.00
- Starting November 16, at 2pm (MT) CLICK HERE, click on the banner ad for the Stamparatus and follow instructions below
- After receiving your reservation, Stampin’ Up! will place an order with the manufacturer.
- Your Stamparatus will ship with a delivery date of approximately February 1, 2018
- You will provide your credit or debit card information, now. But, it will not be charged until your Stamparatus ships
- You will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! letting you know when to log back into your SU online account to finalize your purchase.
- At that time you can add additional Stampin’ Up! items to your order. This will help you receive Sale-a-Bration benefits!
On November 16th, be sure and follow the instructions below when ordering your Stamparatus