I think that gift cards can be the perfect gift for that “don’t know what to get them” someone. But, coming up with a cute card to hold the gift card can be difficult. Thanks to Dawn Griffith for the great inspiration.
Check out the colors I used:
Even though there were a lot of pieces to cut, the card was so very quick and easy. I really like the mix of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers and the texture that the Woodgrain embossing folder provided.
- Basic Black Cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 Score at 5-1/2 and 2-3/4
- Basic Gray Designer Series Paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Old Olive Cardstock 3-3/4 x 5
- Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Old Olive striped Designer Series Paper 2-1/2 x 4 (cut two)
- Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper 2-1/2 x 4
- Basic Black Cardstock 2-3/4 x 4-1/4
- Whisper White Cardstock 2-1/4 x 3-3/4
Love the deep impression that the Woodgrain embossing folder provides. But, if you aren’t careful, it can cut your cardstock. Follow my tip below and you will be successful every time!
Yup, it is as simple as adding a piece of paper towel with your cardstock.
Just can’t get enough of the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen. Sparkle plenty!!
Watch my video below | Watch on YouTube
My project list. For easy ordering, just click the links below